Numerous scientific studies show that ketogenic diets can help you lose weight, and be beneficial for diabetes, certain cancers, epilepsy, Alzheimer’s disease, candidiasis…etc.
Here in this starter guide, you’ll find lots of information on the ketogenic diet including a FREE 7-day menu pdf e-book as well resources to help you adopt this miraculous low-carb regimen.
Download the e-book, and kick-start your weight loss today.
GET YOUR FREE KETO PLAN
The main purpose of this 7 Day GUIDE is to help you understand and apply the ketogenic diet on a daily basis!
YOU WILL RECIEVE:
- A 7 day plan to get your ketogenic diet right and boost your immune system!
- All the servings you need to take (male or female)
- Some ketogenic recipes to start preparing
- How not to make the same beginner’s mistakes
What is the ketogenic diet?
If you’re a self-conscious person who is careful not to store too much fat, you’ve probably heard of the ketogenic diet. This diet is nothing new, but it is increasingly popular all over the world, especially thanks to its effectiveness in losing weight and fighting certain diseases.
Foods to improve ketosis
Ketosis is the state in which the body produces energy (ketone body) by drawing on fat stores. To be in ketosis, it is necessary to limit the consumption of sugar so that the glycemia (level of sugar in the blood) is low. If you’re having trouble lowering your blood sugar, there are a few foods that can help.
Fruits compatible with the keto diet
The majority of fruits are very rich in carbohydrates and are therefore excluded from the keto regimen. Indeed, a simple banana contains enough sugars to significantly increase blood sugar and put an end to the fat burning process. To find out what fruits are allowed and forbidden on the ketogenic diet, check out this guide.
Ketogenic diet and libido
This is one of the many positive effects of this diet. This is because hormones are made with fat and in a world where we have been taught to shun fat, the ketogenic diet turns out to be an aphrodisiac diet for many people.
KETO PROS, CONS & RESULTS
The effects of the ketogenic diet compared to a traditional low calorie diet are better in terms of time. Studies that have evaluated the difference in weight loss effects and have confirmed faster weight loss results of up to 20-60%. Nevertheless, there can be side effects when going on the keto diet (1).
Popular benefits of the ketogenic diet:
- Lose weight quickly
- Regulate blood sugar levels
- It can help in specific cases of cancer, as well as type 2 diabetes since it helps to maintain glucose levels at a low yet healthy level
- Less hunger in the short term
- increases good cholesterol levels
- It can improve blood triglyceride levels
The contraindications of the ketogenic diet:
- Pregnant women
- People with pancreatitis
- People with a lack of carnitine
- Disorders in the cardiovascular system
- People with high cholesterol
- Children and adolescents (with the exception of cases of epilepsy)
- People with type I diabetes
WARNING: The ketogenic diet – keto is contraindicated for pregnant women. Just as it is not allowed for diabetics with uncontrolled blood glucose levels. It is also not recommended for those who have digestive problems, stomach ulcers or gastritis. Lack of fiber foods on the keto diet can slow down the digestion process and aggravate symptoms.